We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
Minors and children should not use HealthPlanRadar.com. By using the Website, you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it's needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
AmanoCare.com is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
Sharing of Data
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Google Analytics and Advertising
Some or all of the HealthPlanRadar.com Sites make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The HealthPlanRadar.com Sites may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. We are required by Google to disclose the following information to You in Our Privacy Statement in connection with Our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the HealthPlanRadar.com Sites:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network advertising by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent Your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- If the HealthPlanRadar.com Sites make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, HealthPlanRadar.com will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show HealthPlanRadar.com ads on sites across the Internet.
- HealthPlanRadar.com and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to the HealthPlanRadar.com Sites, and/or (b) report how Your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the HealthPlanRadar.com Sites.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by HealthPlanRadar.com to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the HealthPlanRadar.com Sites, to choose content and advertising to display to You, and for other business purposes that will allow HealthPlanRadar.com to better serve You.