Call for Sign Up Help
TTY users 711
Mon-Fri: 8am - 9pm ET
Sat-Sun: 10am - 7pm ET
Speak with a licensed insurance agent to compare options and find the best health coverage for you!
When Can I Enroll in Off-Exchange Plans?
Open Enrollment is November 1st - December 15th
During this time anyone can sign up for a new plan or change their plan. Plan coverage will begin January 1st.
To sign up for a plan outside of the Open Enrollment period, you or your family must qualify for a Special Enrollment period by having a qualifying life event, such as:
- Got married
- Had a baby or adopted a child
- Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance
- Death in family
- Moved to a different permanent address
- Change in income
- Gained U.S. citizenship or legal residence status
- Released from incarceration
- Lost job-based coverage
- Lost COBRA coverage
- Lost eligibility for Medicaid or CHIP
- Lost eligibility for Medicare
- Lost coverage through a family member
- Lost other individual health coverage
Save on healthcare costs with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
Certain health insurance plans are eligible for a Health Savings Account (HSA), which you can use to pay for medical expenses with tax-free dollars. Health Plan Radar shows you which plans are eligible for an HSA.